Fuel System Decarbonizer
True Brand® Fuel System Decarbonizer:
- Helps improve drivability.
- Restores the injector spray pattern.
- Does not have to be mixed with fuel.
- Helps remove deposits and lower emissions.
- Can be used in any fuel-injected gasoline engine.
- Not harmful to catalytic converter or oxygen sensor.
- Product can be used in various air or pump-operated flush machines.
- Chemically cleans injectors on engine, avoiding the need for disassembly.
- NOT harmful to fuel system components such as gaskets, hoses, o-rings, rubber components, and seals.
Part# T2100: 24 per case / 10 oz
True Brand® Fuel System Decarbonizer is a concentrated formula designed for performing both S-hook and fuel rail services to penetrate and dissolve harmful deposits that are found on intake valves and combustion chambers. It contains powerful solvents and detergents that clean fuel injectors (when used with fuel rail) by removing harmful deposits that restrict fuel flow.
- Safe for ALL gasoline piston engines and Oxygen sensor safe.
- NOT for rotary or diesel engines.
- Designed for both S-hook and fuel rail service options.
Download Product Data Sheet
Download Application Sheet