Engine Max with PTFE
Call for price
True Brand® Engine MAX with PTFE is formulated with friction reducing technology designed to reduce maintenance, improve performance, and extend engine life! After application, the lubrication system of the engine will carry the patent-pending formula to the lubricated friction surfaces. Once heated, our formula bonds to the friction surfaces, filling in the microscopic scratches and pores, which:
- Increases Compression
- Increases Fuel Mileage
- Helps Prevent Oil Breakdown
- Reduces Oil Consumption
- Reduces Friction Wear & Heat Stress
- Reduces Maintenance Costs
- Cold Start Protection
- Extends Engine Life
Part# T111: 24 per case / 11 oz
True Brand Engine MAX with PTFE is compatible with all oils, conventional as well as synthetics, and is safe for GDI, PFI, and diesel engines.
- Reduces wear by 50% – 90%, as shown by oil analysis.
- Uses a heavy molecular weight PTFE making it more durable.
- Chemically inert – does not react to other chemicals.
- Sub-micron particle (starting at .05 microns) formula to better fuse to the metal asperities.
- Formulated bonding agents are designed to fuse to engine’s friction surfaces to engine life.
- Our PTFE is unique in that friction decreases exponentially as load and/or pressure increases.